TeamsCompete is a growing!
We are looking for individuals to join our team and help us support our growing business. Please review the employment opportunities listed below.
Associate Scheduler (Part Time- Starting January 2019)
Associate Schedulers work closely with TeamsCompete’s clients to insure a successful delivery of the clients schedule. Tasks performed by Associate Schedulers in our Acton, MA office include:
- Working with the TeamsCompete Scheduling Software to
- Import a Client League’s Scheduling Data
- Confirm Scheduling Data with the League’s Member Programs (Teams, Field Times, Coaches, etc)
- Update System with changes to a Member Program’s season data
- Schedule and Optimize a Client League’s Schedule
- Validating a Team’s Schedule
- Validate and Optimize “Blocked” (linked) Teams
- Apply a League’s field “set up” preference
- Insure games flow properly for Referee Coverage
- Update Schedules with Member Program Field Back
- Support Leagues in season with game changes and other needs
Skills our Team is looking for:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, and MS-Outlook.
- Personable Phone Skills
- Solid Writing and Proofing Skills
Helpful Experiences (nice to have but not required):
- Coaching a travel team at recreation, club, or High School levels
- Experience as Referee
- Team experience on a club (U15+), High School, or Collegiate Level.
Salary: Negotiable- based on experience
Hours: Part time- 15-20 hours per week.
If interested, please send your resume to JoinOurTeam@TeamsCompete.com