5 Scheduling Challenges in Youth Sports
Friday, Novermber 12th, 2021
4pm EST, 1pm PST (30 min)
For many youth sport leagues, scheduling presents a number of challenges. Signup for our webinar to listen to TeamsCompete's Chief Scheduler, Tim Kelly, discuss how these challenges confront leagues and how TeamsCompete has helped clients address these issues. This will be a 30 minute presentation followed by a question and answer period.
- Reworking the league's schedule because teams drop out or are added days before the season starts.
- Adjusting the schedule to eliminate time conflicts for a coach who is coaching multiple teams.
- Keeping drive time reasonable for parents or for teams with younger players.
- Changing fields or start times across the entire schedule once the schedule has been published.
- Arranging games on a field to make it easier to assign officials