Friday November 12nd, 2021 (4pm ET/ 1pm PT)
5 Scheduling Challenges in Youth Sports
TeamsCompete Chief Scheduler, Tim Kelly, will spend a hour our reviewing 5 Scheduling Challenges that TeamsCompete has dealt with in the past 10 years. Tim will describe how these challenges confront leagues and how TeamsCompete help the leagues address these issues.
- Reworking the league's schedule because teams drop out or are added days before the season starts.
- Adjusting the schedule to eliminate time conflicts for a coach who is coaching multiple teams.
- Keeping drive time reasonable for parents or for teams with younger players.
- Changing fields or start times across the entire schedule once the schedule has been published.
- Arranging games on a field to make it easier to assign officials