Can you track your leagues effectiveness?
In any league, understanding how a team performs is as easy as checking the standings. However it’s harder for leagues to see the bigger picture of their season. For example, its harder to understand how competitive were the season’s games were or how clubs results compare to each other.
TeamsCompete takes league analytics to the next level through our End of Season Reporter. This report is part of our Better League Scheduling Service.
The report breaks down how clubs stand against each other based on the results of their teams. The analysis breaks down this data by club size and by gender (if applicable). The performance of each club’s teams are graphically plotted against the league.
Our clients uses this data to take action. A number of leagues rely on the End of Season Report to assist their divisional placement processes. Other clients use the report direct coaching education funds.
Having an actionable league-wide reports are critical to their success.
TeamsCompete is a firm believer in power of quantified data. In addition to our End of Season Reporter, TeamsCompete is committed to developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports for youth travel leagues.
LEAGUE REPORTS CAN PROVIDE
- Individual game results.
- An aggregate of points and standings to calculate how clubs perform against each other based on various categorizations to include: Club Ranked by Standings, by points, by region.
- A comparative analysis of club performance that is weighted by their divisional placements.
- Travel time averages for each team, each club, each region, each division.
CLUB REPORTS CAN PROVIDE
- Individual team results by wins, losses and point differentials.
- Divisional ranking for each team.
- Registration analysis by year, by age group, by division.