Can you track your leagues effectiveness?
It is easy to understand how a team performs simply by checking their wins and losses. But understanding how coaches and programs perform against their peers in the league is more challenging.
At the club level, it is difficult to aggregate the “success” data across all their teams to compare themselves to other clubs. At the league level, it is difficult to understand which clubs are “growing” and which clubs are in “decline”. This information is important in helping to decide how to assign division placement and allocate training resources. Leagues and clubs require actionable, league-wide reports
TeamsCompete is a firm believer in power of quantified data. We are committed to developing and delivering various reports to the leagues that provide insightful and actionable information.
LEAGUE REPORTS CAN PROVIDE
- Individual game results.
- An aggregate of points and standings to calculate how clubs perform against each other based on various categorizations to include: Club Ranked by Standings, by points, by region.
- A comparative analysis of club performance that is weighted by their divisional placements.
- Travel time averages for each team, each club, each region, each division.
CLUB REPORTS CAN PROVIDE
- Individual team results by wins, losses and point differentials.
- Divisional ranking for each team.
- Registration analysis by year, by age group, by division.